BOFA Americas will be exhibiting its 3D printing filtration and atmosphere management technology at the inaugural Formnext Forum 2023 being held in Austin, Texas (August 28-30).
This key event supports innovation, growth and development of US manufacturing through the adoption of additive manufacturing (AM) systems in North America.
Recent years have seen significant growth in AM and 3D printing, enabling manufacturers to design, develop and customise products more efficiently and at lower cost.
At the event, BOFA will be exhibiting its range of portable 3D print filtration systems, which extract process emissions and return clean air into the workplace.
- 3D PrintPRO 2 filters emissions generated by small format open framed or partially enclosed FDM/SLA 3D printers.
- 3D PrintPRO 3 is suited to medium sized FFF and small enclosed SLA, MJT printers.
- 3D PrintPRO 4 is suited for large format capability for fused filament fabrication, stereolithography, digital light processing, and material jetting processes, enabling advanced, high-capacity filtration and optimal temperature control and airflow management.
- AM 400 uses patented technology to enable the safe onsite exchange of the filters that remove potentially harmful particulate from metal additive manufacturing processes.
- AD Oracle SA iQ supports large scale production processes, including material jetting, binder jetting, SLM and PBF of polymers, as well as automated post-processing.
Katrina Clemens, General Manager, BOFA Americas commented: “BOFA is always keen to participate in events that lead innovation and offer valuable opportunities for expanding stakeholder knowledge about the role of filtration and atmosphere management in the AM space.
“BOFA has been at the forefront of emissions filtration, temperature control and airflow management in the 3D print sector for a number of years, bringing innovations to market to help manufacturers to optimize the value of their investments in AM technologies.”
Formnext Forum 2023 takes place in Austin, Texas from August 28-30. BOFA Americas will be represented at Booth 221.