More speed. Less mess. Work all day on one charge. Discover M710 – Brady’s fastest, most advanced portable printer yet. Beside the extra speed, it offers versatility and durability to get any labelling job done right, at any time, anywhere. Discover its thousands of printer label options!
The Brady M710 is designed for use on the road and in busy workplaces. It is tough and rugged and can resist more than the occasional bump. Model offers a 1.8 meter drop resistance and military grade shock resistance, and it includes a rechargeable li-ION battery that keeps users printing all day long, up to around 4500 labels per charge.
Brady offers thousands of printer label options, including general identification materials and highly specialised solutions designed for maximum reliability in specific contexts. With the widest choice in label materials, sizes and colours, users will enjoy the freedom to clearly and reliably identify just about anything with a single label printer.
Benefits you’ll appreciate:
- Get lightning-fast print speeds: 76.2 mm per second, plus cut labels automatically
- Work longer – print 4,500 labels on a full battery charge
- Enjoy more durability with a printer that withstands 1.20 m drops, blowing sand and dust
- Print what you need, how you need – text, barcodes, shapes and images using a keypad or software
- Get shop-to-field flexibility with label saving, sharing and data imports
- New touchscreen, automatic label cutter and more ergonomic handle to make transport easier
- The printer version M710 Label Printer QWERTY EU + BWS SFID Suite comes with a Brady WorkStation Safety & Facility Identification Suite, enabling you to immediately start designing professional labels
Ergonomic handle makes it easy to bring along to any jobsite, not to mention durability enough to withstand 1,2m drops, blowing sand and dust and tested to meet MIL-STD-810G for vibration. One device for hundreds of applications.
Numerous ways to save and store labels on board – choose to import data files from a USB thumb drive, import and save files, lists and graphics, or design and print labels using a keypad, mobile app or desktop software.
So many features to get your printing job done fast and right – best in class 76mm per second print speed allows you to print text, barcodes, shapes and images. Also features an enhanced Gen3 Li-ION battery for non-stop printing.
An elevated labelling experience
Unlock a seamless identification ecosphere that offers a premium labelling experience. Thousands of authentic Brady label materials are automatically recognised by the printer, by Brady Workstation on a user’s PC, and by the Express Labels Mobile app on a smartphone. The printer will auto-adapt its settings, and the Brady Workstation software and Express Labels Mobile app for label design will immediately take into account the specific loaded material, so users can push identification to the limit without a single worry.
Effortless communication between label material, label printer and label design software results in first time right labels, all but no label loss, and fast identification in the office, and in the field. It also enables error-free printing of custom, fully personalised label rolls that can be pre-printed in advance with a logo or any other information.