Operating on an expansive site spanning 3 acres and 65,000 square feet of indoor storage, efficiency and experience comes as standard from Plastic Mouldings Northern Ltd (PMN) and our extensive industry knowledge ensures simply the best solution for your project.
Here at PMN we are at the forefront of premier plastic material handling solutions and our array of standard and non-standard Euro Stacking Containers are used across all industry sectors. These plastic stackable boxes are ideal for simple storage solutions alongside use in highly sophisticated automated systems and save you money when used for returnable packaging.
Made from strong plastic these containers store, protect and safely make products portable for food, logistics and industrial activities. The standard size across the industry is 600 x 400, and our USP is the range of sizing which varies from 800 x 400, 1000 x 400 to 1200 x 400, each in three different heights.
The longer Euro Stacking Containers are very rare due to the cost of tooling, however investment in tooling and machinery is at the heart of our operations, ensuring we have viable and bespoke options for customers to meet all their plastic material handling solutions.
The Euro Stacking Containers have a unique reinforced stacking system, alongside the choice of standard and customised divider sets and are very popular in automotive and engineering sectors. An understanding of the needs of our customers is paramount to everything we do at PMN and offering the best solution for each project is vital to ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
- Stacking containers
- Vertical ribs marry up to building compact and stable loads
- Stacking boxes provide maximum internal volume, due to their straight walls
- Reinforced corners ensure absolute safety when transporting heavy loads, using fork-lifts and automated handling equipment
- Many sizes are available with solid or ventilated sides and base
- Folding versions are available for ultimate storage and transport savings
- Euro stacking containers are designed with ergonomic hand grips for effective manual handling
- Lids plus standard and customised divider sets can be supplied for all sizes.
Established for over 20 years we can offer solutions to any packaging problem. As an industry innovator our customers buy with confidence from a company who supplies to a portfolio of industries and supply chains of leading manufacturers including Nissan, Caterpillar, JCB, Bentley and Toyota.
Next day delivery is available from our UK site.