The CEA (Combustion Engineering Association) has arranged two seminars for BG04, I-GAS & MCPD at:
- The Cambridge Belfry Hotel, Cambridge – Wednesday 7th September 2016
- Telford Hotel and Golf Resort (Near Iron Bridge), Telford – Wednesday 12th October 2016
These one-day events will give you the opportunity to understand and discuss your role and responsibilities for these three very important areas of industrial activity to help you comply with your legal obligations and meet with industrial best practice.
The Conference Programme will be as follows:-
· Industrial Boiler Water Treatment (BG04) for shell boilers both steam and hot water, coil boilers and steam generators up to 32 Bar. – A simple industrial guide developed to help operators and managers responsible for boiler water treatment and who don’t have any chemistry background. Most boiler incidents are as a result of badly managed or poorly implemented boiler water treatment. Hard copy of BG04 book included.
· Industrial Gas Accreditation (I-GAS) – For maintenance staff and managers responsible for any natural gas activity on site, for either employees or contractors. We know that Gas Safe is a legal requirement for domestic and light commercial, I-GAS is for those people working on industrial plant and equipment. The first public courses are August 22nd for Level 2 and October 24th Level 3.
· The Medium Combustion Plant Directive (MCPD) – Is a legal requirement which will affect everybody who operates combustion plant with a Thermal input (th) of 1 MWth to 50 Mwth. (The boiler equivalent of 1.3 ton/hr steam). The directive is transposed into UK Law December 2017 and is part of the Gothenburg Protocol so won’t be affected by Brexit.
To book your place, please click on the link below.