Nordson EFD, a Nordson company (NASDAQ: NDSN), the world’s leading precision fluid dispensing systems manufacturer, introduces a line of manual, pneumatic, and cordless guns for dispensing two-component adhesives.
- The guns make dispensing even the thickest materials easier and less cumbersome. A 26:1 thrust ratio enables a lighter touch to dispense more material with each trigger pull.
- The dispensing guns are ergonomic, lightweight, and easy to load with a unique secured snap feature. They dispense two-component materials for applications such as injection into cracks, concrete anchoring, fixturing, windshield installation / replacement, and bumper repair in markets such as construction, automotive aftermarket, and aerospace.
- Nordson EFD’s manual line of dispense guns have an adjustment screw that enables the drive system to be tightened, extending the tool’s life and eliminating wasted motion. In addition, double grip plates and a steel trigger protect the drive system if the gun is dropped.
- The pneumatic guns, which are activated by air pressure, are rated up to 120 psi operating pressure. The handle on top of the air cylinder enables easy, user-friendly maneuvering of the gun. A button just above the trigger lets the user toggle between forward and backward piston rod travel with a quick finger movement.
- The cordless guns come with a reliable Milwaukee 18 volt lithium ion battery. The gun is lightweight and, like the pneumatic gun, it has a handle above the drive mechanism. The battery has a digital display that shows the charge level. These guns also feature a speed control dial on the drive mechanism, which assures that the adhesive is dispensed with the proper speed.
- Contact Nordson EFD, Dunstable, phone +44 1582 666334 email@example.com